[DL] Deadlands Darwin Awards, was: Harrowed Death Wound Chart

> There are tons of interesting ways to die in the weird west, check out
> http://www.darwinawards.com for some interesting ways to meet the maker.

Hmmm. . . someone should put up a Deadlands Darwin Awards page.  There
have been a lot of good stupid PC death stories posted to the list.

My favorite from my group:  The character who snuck away from the rest
of the posse (because he knew they wouldn't like what he was planning on
doing) and single handedly tried to take out an armed air carriage by
throwing dynamite up at it, without having either the throwin' skill or
the demolitions skill.