Re: [DL] Harrowed Death Wound Chart

There are tons of interesting ways to die in the weird west, check out
http://www.darwinawards.com for some interesting ways to meet the maker.
For instance if someone was killed while trying to open up a hand grenade
with a chainsaw they might get a differnt mantitou than someone who tried to
eat ghostrock