[DL] A bunch of corpses...

Tonight, at our long-overdue game session, we start out with 6 players who
come and go (a bunch of first-timers).
In the end, there are 4 players, everybody very experienced.
One of them climbs down a well (some marshals might know which adventure
I'm talking about...).
He's the only one who's living, the other three are Harrowed.

He reaches the bottom of the well and finds a bunch of corpses. He rolls
well enough on his guts roll and while he's standing knee-deep in the dead,
one of the guys from above shouts "what's going on down there?"
The doctor at the bottom shouts back "They're all dead! There's a bunch of
corpses down here!"
One of the Harrowed shrugs and shouts back "Same here!"

;-)

Markus