From: Paul Erik Lundstrom [mailto:paulerik@wanadoo.dk]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 7:29
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Hucksters and Backlash

Hi Guys,

I'm just starting out as a Marhall here, and me and my Huckster
has been wondering just how long a Huckster last? I would guess
he'll see the Black Joker about once per session - it won't be long
before he's a raving lunatic (or worse! hehe - ehrm..) So - am I guessing
correct, or is it not really a problem?

Thanks for your time!
Paul Erik