[DL] The Art of Spaghetti Western

Hi, ya'all!

I was working on piecing together a couple adventures for a new Deadlands
game I am putting together for a group of players (all but 2 of whom know
NOTHING about the game, so it should be a fun mix).

At any rate, I was working on one said scenario and a couple chapters in
looked at it and said to myself...  "Gee...  great scenario.  Too bad it
looks like a great Call of Cthulhu scenario instead of one for Deadlands."

I run a lot of horror type games, and sadly noticed my spaghetti western
elements to be lacking in the scenario design.  My solution was to give my
self a fresh dose of inspiration, so I went out and bought a stack of Clint
Eastwood movies:

Fist Full o' Dollars
A Few Dollars More
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
High Plains Drifter
and Unforgiven

I almost bought myself a copy of Tombstone, too (not Eastwood, but a good
movie).  Anyone give me any advice on some other good films that really help
to catch the Deadlands feel?  I was thinking it'd be good not only for me,
but for any players who might need a bit of help getting into the whole
spaghetti western environment.

Mac