Re: [DL] The Art of Spaghetti Western

> Fist Full o' Dollars
> A Few Dollars More
> The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
> High Plains Drifter
> and Unforgiven

You definitely have a good list there. The last time I started a Deadlands
group I watched all of those accept High Plains Drifter.

I also watched Tombstone (specifically the Directors Cut), Shanghai Noon,
Rio Bravo, El Dorado, McLintock, The Magnificent Seven, The Alamo, Back to
the Future 3, Maverick, Quick and the Dead, and Wild Wild West.

I know these aren't all Spaghetti Westerns, but they all are good for
different Western elements.

Wild Wild West and BTTF 3 are good for a bit of new science.

Maverick and McLintock are good comedies that take place in the west.

Alamo is good if you want to get the feel of a war at that time.

For mood, I would also recommend Yojimbo and Seven Samurai, the movies Fist
Full of Dollars and Magnificent Seven are based on.

Talison