[DL] Comics licencse question (Shane)

I think I asked this question once before, but don't recall getting a reply.

Anyway, I was just wanting to know if Image comics still held the licencse
to produce Deadlands comics. The reason I ask is that my friends own an
independent comic company (if anyone's going to the big conventions in
Philly or San Diego this year, stop by the Tired Tyger booth), and they
would eventually like to explore the possibilities of producing comics based
on a licencsed property, and Deadlands would definitely be on the list of
options to check out.

Thanks in advance!

Matt M.