Re: [DL] <taps microphone> This thing on?

At 10:49 AM 5/5/2003 -0400, you wrote:
 >Hey, all, I'm baaaaaaaack.

Yo.

 >So, how's everything in the Weird West?

Just cruising.  Epitaph 4 just came out.  And Pinnacle just release Savage
Worlds.

 >Is the OT list still alive and kickin'?

A bit.  Be careful of the Lisa links.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

"When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it
does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that
its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, 'tis a
sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one."
                 - Benjamin Franklin