Re: [DL] Twilight Zone

At 03:46 PM 5/9/2003, eric@pro-usa.net wrote:
>The other week I saw a Twilight Zone episode called Mr. Garrity and the
>Grave.
>Anyone see this? A snakeoil salesman comes to town and convinces the locals
>he
>can resurrect their dead loved ones from boot hill. I won't spoil it for
>those who haven't
>seen it, but the ending was...chilling, to say the least. It was very
>Deadlands and could
>be the inspiration for an adventure.

         Classic, classic ep--one of the few gems of the fifth season.

         If I were running a DL game, John Dehner's Garrity would be a
recurrent NPC.

         As they say, check it out!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_