Re: [DL] Really stupid Question!

At 04:42 PM 5/9/2003, jaygilham@adelphia.net wrote:
>Brom is the artist.  He is also the artist of the Players Guide Stone
>piece.  I don't think this guy is anybody in particular.
>
>I remember reading an interview with Shane that this piece of art was what
>inspired Shane to create Deadlands.  (Shane if you read this can you
>confirm or deny this?)

         Deadlands was inspired by the Brom cover of a White Wolf book--the
Atlanta sourcebook, IIRC.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_