Re: [DL] Twilight Zone

At 11:15 PM 5/9/2003, cmhylton@earthlink.net wrote:
>Thought that one... the one with the Gunfighter meeting a Huckster known as
>John Fate, and even the one with Lee Marvin (I think it was him) who had to
>go to the grave of someone he killed to prove he wasn't yeller.

         "The Grave"--another good one!

         That's the Character Actor All-Star Team Show: Lee Marvin, Lee Van
Cleef, Strother Martin, James Best, Stafford Repp...

         Also highly recommended!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_