Re: [DL] Special Viewing of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

> Well - if these stores make money on soda/candy, present the store owner
> with an itemized list of every soda that gets consumed during the games at
> your house.  Or even with a list of every book that gets bought direct
from
> Pinnacle, as a result of the games at your house.
>
> Of course, I'M the kind of person who would take every book I was about to
> buy and put them back on the shelf, with a direct comment about game
stores
> not supporting the games the CUSTOMER wants is not very profitable either.
. .

I actually think that's part of the problem. I would be running, and my
brother and best friend would be playing. We have all the Deadlands books we
need for now, so he knows he's not getting any money on that end.

In the guys defense I did try running Deadlands in there 3 years ago or so.
I had a huge turn out for about 3 weeks and then my group sort of dropped
off the face of the earth. I was still close the minimum number of people
but that made things look like interest was low.

Talison