From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Michael Maguire
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 9:17 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Special Viewing of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

Just out of curiosity, how long does that make the film?  I recently bought
a copy of the "Man With No Name" trilogy but haven't watched the Good, the
Bad, and the Ugly yet, so I am not sure if it has the extra footage or not.
I do know my copy is 2 hours and 43 minutes, though, so if it DOESN'T have
hte extra 14 minutes...

Mac