Re: [DL] Deadlands Props

Well, even though I mentioned most recently about drawing chips from a
spitoon, we have not been that lucky to find one yet. but I beleive
someone else on the list really does. We've got a brown draw string sack.
It's kind of fun to reward my players at the end of the chapter as you
would a posse in a spagetti western. sit across the table and toss them a
sack from the desk drawer and let them know what their bounty is. I
always feel like the town Sheriff, paying the mysterious stranger for a
job well done.

Dave