Re: [DL] Special Viewing of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 08:02  PM, Blacksteel wrote:

> So he has space available for games to be run, but unless it's
> something on his list he won;t allow it?
> Around here, the only reason stores don;t have gaming going at certain
> times is that no one wants to run one.
> Seems like "some game" would be better than "no game".

Yeah... If you get gamers coming in for a game, chances are they'll buy
other stuff when it's convenient. In addition to snacks and sodas, a
lot of gamers seem to have 'limited transportation' so they tend to
save up for the times they can make it to a store.

I've been invited to run Deadlands in my FLGS, but I just don't have
the time (And don't want to deal with some of the walk-in gamers when i
have two good groups I play with)...