RE: [DL] The Good, The Dead, and The Supported

Hello all, I just joined the list and this seems to be
the hot topic of the moment.  From what I have been
able to gather, Deadlands Classic (as the call it) is
currently not being supported by Pinnacle, but with
the new agreement with Mystic Eye, new material will
be published for Classic and d20, all under Shane's
supervision.  Is this correct?  I would think dual
stated books, such as Great Weird North and Lone Stars
would be easy enough to continue...
As for not being supported in Gaming Shops, There are
2 stores that I can get to in my area (Northern
Virginia) that do have some dusty back stock
available.  I was actually able to get Rascals,
Varmints, & Critters 2, and Back East: The South with
in the past 2 weeks.  All that really needs to happen
is to raise the awareness of the game, and get people
to try it.  That's what got me hooked, I played once,
and now am the full time Marshall for my group, and a
part time Marshall with another.  The question is how.
 Does your local shop allow you to put up notices of
gamers looking for games?  I have never played in a
store, it's always been a house, or when I was in
college, dorm rooms and common areas.  What about your
local library, as long as you behave.
It's nice to know there is a list for for this game,
thanks for the bandwidth
David Sumpter
Lord Throg.