(Shane or others) Re: [DL] The Good, The Dead, and The Supported (Great White Games)

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 12:02  PM, David R Goecke wrote:
>> Now, does anyone know what the deal is with Pinnacle and Great White
>> Games? Is Pinnacle changing into GWG?
>>

> pardon, but what's Great White Games? Isn't Mystic Eye Games doing
> Deadlands?
> Dave

I may have missed the discussion of this, but if you have a copy of
Savage Worlds, Great White Games is listed on the back with the rest of
the clutter of logos. www.greatwhitegames.com goes to  the Pinnacle
site.

This may have already been discussed, but I missed it. Maybe Shane is
trying to keep new stuff under a different imprint kind of like White
Wolf with their Swords and Sorcery line, so they don't turn people off
from SW because Pinnacle is known as 'The Deadlands Guys' to a lot of
people...