Re: [DL] The Good, The Dead, and The Supported

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 01:26  PM, c m hylton wrote:

> Lord knows, I have wanted to do that.  Prime real estate right next to
> Japanese restaurant.  I throw in my taste in Anime and would be set...
> problem being that it may phase out real fast if done incorrect.  Seen
> that
> happen as well

One group I game with has considered starting a dollar/week/person
lottery fund with the agreement that any 'big win' goes towards opening
a gaming store... The Montgomery County, MD area would be stretched
with a third, but we think it might be able to make it successful,
especially with some appropriate add-ons like anime, videog ames, or
similar.