[DL] Farewell From Dixie

Hi all,

         It's been quite a while since I felt like I had anything to
contribute here, and with Shane gone, I feel my presence here is even more
superfluous. As of now, I have no more Deadlands projects pending, and
while that my change in the future, I now have less than nothing to contribute.
         Now that I can say I was the Last PEG Writer on the Listserver:-),
it really does seem like it's time for me to go.

         I can't tell you how many good memories I take away with me from
the List, and from the bottom of my heart, you good people have my undying
thanks for all of them. The email address this mail is being sent from will
remain active, and please feel free to drop me a line if you ever want to
talk Deadlands.

         If it's not crass for me to say so, thanks for buying my books, too!

         I've probably crossed the line into boring, so I'll wrap this up.
Godspeed all--hail and farewell from Dixieland!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator, Mad Social Scientist & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_