Re: [DL] Farewell From Dixie

Well, dammit. Please tell me you're coming over to the forums, then.
I've liked this listserv and, while some crap has gone on here a lot of
us would rather forget, it's been some good times. I think we should
keep the list around, though, just in case the forum thing doesn't work
out. After all, if you live somewhere long enough and you move, the
now-old place is still home. I hope you reconsider, Chris, but whatever
you decide, thanks for being here. You've been great, and I hope to see
you around in the future! My IM information is in my forum profile,
though I won't have internet access at home until the 22nd.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times