RE: [DL] Is anyone left?

>I guess the way I'll end up working it, is, if I want to discuss
>something I'll stick to the present lists - but if I want to ask Shane
>something specifically I'll go to the forums.

Sounds like the best plan.  BTW, for those of you who aren't on the Savage
Worlds list as well, it's pretty obvious Shane is doing this *for* the fans.
Since the release of SW, that list gained several new members and was easily
garnering 50-75 posts a day alone (not counting the posts from the various
other lines).  Some of these had questions on the system, and he was missing
them in all the traffic.  Now, there's one place everybody can go to ask him
questions and much less chance of them getting lost.

Something else, this list has always been fan run.  Shane *can't* shut it
down.  As long as you guys want to talk Deadlands here, you should be able
to.  Now if Afterburner decides to leave, someone else might have to step in
and take over the reins, but that's about it.

Clint