RE: [DL] Is anyone left?

Don't be dissin the shanester man, if the reckoners could ever take physical form he's it......:)

Sean Dalziel <seand@mgsi.com> wrote:
I'm still here. I only recently started a Deadlands campaign and don't plan
on ending it anytime soon. Plus I hate it when my boss catches me on
Internet sites, so forums are completely out.

Who says that we need Shane or anyother PEGuy?
Sean