Re: [DL] Goodbye

I'd have to concur...  while I'm willing to give the new forums a try, I've
been on several in the past and frankly after a while I get bored.  I much
prefer the listserv format, which allows me to automatically redirect
e-mails based to different folders (helps to keep my DL, HOE, and LC stuff
separated and frees up my Inbox).

Forums tend to go through periodice waves of good/bad...  it'll be great for
a couple months, then for an equal amount of time it gets invaded by hordes
of Trolls.

Perhaps a Deadlands forum will be different, though...  my forum experience
was predominantly in the D&D forums, since most of the other games I play
have listservs.  After a few months of "<blah> is <too tough/not tough
enough/stoopid just cause I say so>!" I get bored easily.

Here's hoping the forum flies...  and may any Trolls who enter be visited by
Stone.

Mac

----Original Message Follows----

I'm willing to try the forums, but not super thrilled.

Forums seem to attract trolls badly. Signing on is easier and it requires
less work to get used to things.