Re: [DL] My Campaign

--- Sean Dalziel <seand@mgsi.com> wrote:
It will become apparent
> that he was a Mason (the
> less evil/mind controlled ones not the corrupt
> Masons presented in The
> North) and was undercover in a truly corrupt
> fraternal order called "The
> Children of Dagon" (from Lovecraft fiction - can
> anyone point out some good
> stories or sourcebooks about this order from beneath
> the waves?).

Well, I believe that the channel chomper abominations
(presented in The Great Maze boxed set and Tales of
Terror: 1877) were derived from the Deep Ones.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.