Re: [DL] Youthful Sherlock Holmes

One major problem with this idea.  While his deductive abilities were based
on a real life person (The then Doctor Arthur Conan Doyle's Teacher),
Sherlock Holmes was very much a fictional character.

In addition, his strength is much too low.  When he was older and starting
to slow down he was able to bend an iron fire poker.

However, if I had to have one of the Holmes Clan on my side, I'd forget
Sherlock, and attempt to get his smarter, older brother, Mycroft Holmes, on
my side!  ;-)

Then again...  This person would make one *HECK* of an NPC to support the
PCs if they ever need some help.

Ray.