[DL] Youthful Sherlock Holmes

Because of his fictional origin, I had at first planned to write him up
as a "Living Legend", but that won't answer - the stories are not
published until significantly later.  The only way he *could* be
encountered would be as a living, breathing young adult.  But as to
that, he's no more fictional than the Lone Ranger, Flashman, Cyrus
Harding, the Man With No Name, etc etc.

I am aware of the poker incident.  I was trying not to go too overboard
with the stats which is easy to do with this character, I tried to reign
in my initial assumptions.  That said, I agree with increasing his
Strength to 2d10.  While certainly extremely fit, I'd imagine one as
resourceful as Holmes used skill and knowledge when unbending the bar as
well.  After all, even a weak person can tear a phone book in half if
you know the trick, and martial artists who break cinderblocks with
their bare fists do not all have 4d12+4 strength, they know how to apply
it efficiently.