[DL] Savage Worlds

Did everyone move off of the DL list and go to the SW
list?
Which begs another question: Is there a SW list?

I just bought the Savage Worlds book but I haven't
finished reading it yet, and I wouldn't be surprised
if Deadlands was simply published under Savage Worlds
rules.
-doc

=====
Noble Knight Games
"Where the Out-of-Print is Available Again"
Over 20,000 new and used RPG's, Miniatures and Wargames in stock and
ready to ship. Buy-Sell-Trade, new products at discount!
http://www.nobleknight.com
"If you didn't care about the condition of that copy of Eldritch Wizardry, you would've gotten it from the Thieves' Guild." -the Noble Knight