Re: Re: [DL] Savage Worlds

> Could someone fill me in on the details?

Shane's been pretty open about the situation, so I don't imagine I'm
stepping on any toes with the following...

Some time ago, Shane sold PEG to Cybergames.com. At present, I don't really
recall much about that company. Regardless, the idea was to have the folks
at Cybergames take over the day to day business ops, which would allow Shane
to get back to doing what he loves: creating.

Unfortunately, PEG and Cybergames proved an ill match. Cybergames pruned
PEG's staff of 8-12 employees down to *just* Shane, and releases trickled to
a halt.

I can't speak to why or how this happened, so I won't even try. Clearly,
however, all was not well. Eventually, after about 6 months (?) of no new
product, Shane bought PEG back from Cybergames, probably at a significant
hit.

It's been a while, so I don't really recall many of the details, but that
should give you the general idea.

B.D. Flory
Freelance Writer/Editor

"It's not the years, Honey. It's the mileage."
                         Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark