Re: Re: [DL] Savage Worlds

> I wouldn't say PEG has lost interest in Deadlands at all. It's just
> that, as Shane said on the forums, SW is the new thing and it's just
> going to make PEG more money, which they still need to pay off the
> staggering debt incurred by the whole Cybergames fiasco.

People keep talking about that but I don't know what that whole fiasco was. It's like some embarrassing uncle. You know like: Wife to husband: "Don't invite him! You remember what he did at Sophie's wedding, don't you?" And all the kids go: "What did he do? What did he do?" and the Father's like: "Nothing."

Could someone fill me in on the details?

> Blarg. It's almost 4:00 and I found out today that, despite feeling
> fine, I have mono. I need to sleep.

Good night, but what is mono?

Markus