Re: Re: [DL] Savage Worlds

At 04:13 AM 6/4/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Cybergames.com bought out Pinnacle a few months before Waste Warriors was
>scheduled for release. They damn near ran PEG into ruin by horribly
>mismanaging the company, gradually laying off ALL the staff, eventually
>including Shane himself. In January he managed to buy the company back in
>what has become known as "the January Surprise". CG put PEG in quite the
>hole and Shane's getting it out, slowly but surely, and according to him now
>almost completely.

This is information that completely explains PEG's patterns. With that kind
of problem being corrected in is only reasonable to "mount a new horse for
the ride." The new line HAS to be pushed to get the company out of hock.
Shane might have put that info on the web page, but in his place I doubt I
would have... too much BS to be reminded of every time you update the
thing, and too much BS e-mail every time someone reads it for the first time.

Wish I had known this before I unloaded both tonsils! haha!

By the way, I correct myself... I said that DL went to Knuckleduster Pub,
when it is Mind Eye... 4am silliness... duh!

Bo