RE: [DL] Savage Worlds -- I beg to differ! ;)

At 11:13 AM 6/4/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Interestingly enough, the evidence that Shane still has an interest in
>Deadlands can be found on PEG's forums (which, BTW I do find useful, even
>though I don't have the opportunity to read it and post on it as often as I
>can to this e-mail list).

Who has the hours needed to peruse all the user unfriendly areas of a forum
to find this info?  That is why I HATE the forums. Oh well...

As for the rest of the reaction, Jim, I didn't know about the January
Surprise... see, I never went to the staff meetings. : )