RE: [DL] Savage Worlds

At 06:29 AM 6/4/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>True, although the same questions popped up here over and over again as well.
>But there are two great buttons (since I don't care for browsing the whole
>forum as well):
>"Show all posts since last visit" and " Show posts with no answers".
>
>That makes it pretty easy to use.

True, but not as easy to use or as convenient as e-mail lists. I seldom
have stayed with that format for long. I am too busy most of the time to
have to log in and look around that type of format. But, if it works for
others, more power to them.

>I wouldn't go so far as say that they tossed it aside - there are already
>books announced for DL (like the Europe book). It's just that right now,
>SW gets all the attention (hey, doesn't every newly born?).

Yes, but I also think that DL and HOE are going to die out due to a general
lack of interest from the creator. As a writer and an artist I understand.
The reason for creation is not the same as the reasons for nurturing an art
piece. PEG has their heart in SW, and have handed DL to Knuckleduster
Publications. As long as KP still has the spark DL will do okay... but if
not, bye bye to all the new stuff for DL. After that even the hardcore fans
will lose interest as they seek out a new source for their own creative
release.

It has happened to better games that DL... and to a TON of worse ones! haha!

Of corse all of this is just my abrasive opinion :-)