Re: [DL] E-mail is... easier?

Yeah, if you are using a web based e-mail, then I don't see much
advantage of e-mail over the forums.  However, if you use a good e-mail
client that handles sorting and threaded messages, e-mail is *much* more
convenient.  I'd recommend either The Bat or Becky!, both are very good
e-mail programs for handling mailing lists.

-Everett