Re: [DL] E-mail is... easier?

In a message dated 6/5/2003 10:40:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, spiritmast@globaldialog.com writes:

Yeah, if you are using a web based e-mail, then I don't see much
advantage of e-mail over the forums.  However, if you use a good e-mail
client that handles sorting and threaded messages, e-mail is *much* more
convenient.  I'd recommend either The Bat or Becky!, both are very good
e-mail programs for handling mailing lists.

-Everett

Quick note. The best for *me* is both.

The lists are more immediate, but the forums allow the answers to common questions to be found by newbies so I don't have to repeat stuff over and over.

Thanks!

Shane