Re: [DL] Ordering Miniatures - Direct VS PEG website

On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 07:47 PM, Darkechilde wrote:

I just recently ordered for the first time from Jeff at his site.  Used
paypal, got what I ordered (12" of greenstuff and a pack of Steampunk
weapons) in a timely manner.  All around pleased.

I don't think it matters too much. I would assume the Jeff probably
fulfills any orders that are made through PEG's site anyway; my guess is
that Shane added the minis back onto the site to create a 'one-stop-shop'
for all things PEG-related.

A lot of people (like me!) prefer to gang up orders to minimize shipping costs, so it's a win-win for Shane and Jeff, I guess. More people will order if they need 2-3 minis and can also get that DL book they were looking for, and it makes the shipping much more agreeable.

(I just recently ordered via reaper and would have been disappointed, but I think they give a pretty reasonable discount to on-line ordering that makes it almost equivalent to B&M purchases.