RE: [DL] question about pistols and speed

Hmmmm... In my mind I had Fannin' part of Shootin' because it's mostly a way
to kill opponents, whereas Gunplay was more trick shootin' and less about
just wanting something dead.  Now I'll have to go look it all up...

But we agreed on the strict issue of weapon speeds as applied to both types
of pistols, and answered the original question.  That's something.

:-)

Jeff Y.