Re: [DL] question about pistols and speed

On Monday, July 21, 2003, at 03:18 PM, Jeff Yates wrote:
I may have misread the appropriate section, but i thought Fannin' had
morphed into the Gunplay skill from law Dogs, which covers a range of
special tricks.

Hmmmm... In my mind I had Fannin' part of Shootin' because it's mostly a way
to kill opponents, whereas Gunplay was more trick shootin' and less about
just wanting something dead. Now I'll have to go look it all up...
But we agreed on the strict issue of weapon speeds as applied to both types
of pistols, and answered the original question. That's something.

It may also have been a case in my mind of implementing the Law Dogs toys mid-game and allowing Fannin' to mutate into Gunplay so no one got screwed... Funny, my players always went with DA pistols. I'll change that next time I run a campaign,t hough, if only by following the rules better.