RE: [DL] Deadlands Reboot 2004 [OT]

Not having the Lost Colony Companion (which I'm gathering uses the term
'reboot') and with the forums down, I can only speculate also.  But given
the fact that PEG and Mystic Eye have amicably parted ways, perhaps Shane
meant that PEG was going to 'reboot' it's efforts to publish Deadlands
materials?  Perhaps even going so far as to hire a brand or line manager
type person -- could the new Savage Worlds line be selling well enough that
PEG can actually hire???  That'd be good news.  Wild speculation on my part,
but definitely good news.  Shane has mentioned that Mystic Eye was going to
handle the grunt work for Deadlands while he focused on new stuff.  And now
ME is out, so maybe there's this strange pile of cash at PEG that is going
to a Deadlands line manager so Shane can continue to focus on new stuff.

Mind you I'm just about the least qualified person to make guesses about
what's going on at PEG HQ, but I'm feeling all rosey and optimistic at the
moment ;-)  That and list traffic is a little low, so wild speculation will
have to substitute for useful meaty Deadlands topics.  For now at least.

If anyone that does have a LCC feels like posting a little bit more about
what it mentions, we could speculate further.

Jeff Y.