Re: [DL] Deadlands Reboot 2004 [Shane]

if you can stat it you can kill it..... TIME TO DIE RECKONERS!

Nick

Horace Black wrote:

 I picked up the Lost Colony Companion Saturday at
GenCon and have only thumbed thru it.  It appears to
be more of a Marshal book than for the players
themselves.  Also, the back says the following.
There has come a reckoning!
 After seven years, we've finally come full circle.

 It then goes on to explain more detail about the
planet Banshee, the effects of the Unity adventure and
details on the Reckoners, including their STATS.
 The binding looks good by the way and it seems to be
of high quality printing, although it has a slightly
different feel than the other books, just can't put my
finger on why.
 I was pleased to get the chance to meet Shane for
the first time and he was a super nice guy.
 I spoke with Shane and I think I know what the
secret is, but not being certain I'd hate to speculate
at this time.
                                 Horace Black