RE: [DL] Deadlands Reboot 2004 [Shane]

Clint Black writes:
"I think Shane has pretty much already stated that Deadlands
will NOT change to the Savage Worlds rules.  I mean,
logically there isn't any reason to do otherwise.  He's
already provided free conversion notes for playing Deadlands
with SW, so changing the rules would just alienate part of
his market for a section he's going to have anyway."

Greetings. Everyone should check out the PEG main website. Shane has just
put up a post saying he is going to convert Deadlands to Savage Worlds. The
long and short of it is that he plans on doing only three more books for
Deadlands and these will be using the Savage Worlds rules. Essentially, the
Deadlands game line is complete. If you are missing something get it now
because there is going to be no more Deadlands books or reprints except
PDF's of existing works.

Good Gaming.
-Roger