Re: [DL] Deadlands Reboot 2004

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 06:30 PM, Roger Bert wrote:

The LC Companion Book has a full page advertisement with the words "We'll Be
Back. Deadlands Reboot 2004", as the last page. So Shane is the one who
named this a reboot. I am just interested in more information.

OK, I didn't know if it was just the fans applying the term. Funny how Shane picked to do it at close tot he same time as White Wolf will be rebooting the World of Darkness. maybe they should jsut switch off, and then we can get Shane to pump out some concise, amusing versions of moder-day play-as-the-monster pseudo-horror RPGs while WW figures out a way to add clans/tribes/traditions to Harrowed, Hucksters, and Blessed.