Re: [DL] off topic d20 stuff (was deadlands reboot)

I just want to say that I love Deadlands, with the old rules. I think it is a great system for the game. In a game about the West you should handle cards and chips.

I also think that Wizards of the Coast is a despotic evil corperation

However, I do play D&D and I think that d20 has given us a few good things. Before d20, when TSR was printing everything, it seemed like forever before new books would be released and many of them sucked hard but since they were from TSR they were official. Now we have a huge amount of small companies churning out d20 by the truckload. While some of it still sucks there are some very good companies out there with supurb products, like Green Ronin and some others. I think that now there is less of a compulsion to buy only from Wizards(besides the core books) becausethere is so much out there that consumers only have to buy the best stuff

Justin