RE: [DL] re:[LC] About the Reboot...

Mild spoilers here, so go away if you aren't a Marshal!!

The Harbinger of HOE finally makes an appearance in the Unity, and it's Dr.
Hellstromme.  He's got himself a robotic body now, and it has a single red
visual sensor or eye.  His wife is on a space station in the Lost Colony
setting... Only she's not quite what she appears and would cause the good
doctor (who is actually Good at the time of the Unity) all sorts of grief.

Check the Unity and the Lost Colony book.

Jeff Y.