Re: [DL] re:[LC] About the Reboot...

Hi !
> Mild spoilers here, so go away if you aren't a Marshal!!

> The Harbinger of HOE finally makes an appearance in the Unity, and it's
Dr.
> Hellstromme.  He's got himself a robotic body now, and it has a single red
> visual sensor or eye.  His wife is on a space station in the Lost Colony
> setting... Only she's not quite what she appears and would cause the good
> doctor (who is actually Good at the time of the Unity) all sorts of grief.

OK, didn`t thought about him.. I forgot he looks ..... metalic, now :) Thank
You :)

> Jeff Y.
Piotr Ramel Korys ramel@konto.pl
"There are strange things done in the midnight sun
By the men who moil for gold;
The Arctic trails have their secret tales
That would make your blood run cold"

--
----
Serwery wirtualne, konta e-mail. Oferta nie do odrzucenia.