[DL] Deadlands Reboot

Interesting. I won't miss the origional Deadlands
system or the D20 conversion, loathing the former and
finding the latter a little 'too big for it's
britches'. I am slightly curious to see how it all
ends up but I was never sufficently engaged by the big
story to really care - I dislike metaplots (that is
the GMs job) and found Stone intensely irritating - he
always came across as the GMs unkillable character.
Frankly I always thought the background sucked - some
brillaint ideas but all together rather too rich.

Good luck with the new edition though. I think we can
thank Deadlands for the renaissance of the western
setting in RPGs, now I just want a few good films like
Silveradeo or Tombstone...

Michael