[DL] Selling Brave New World Books

Greetings.

I am clearing out my unused gaming materials to make shelf space for new
ones. Here is a chance to get a copy of "Brave New World" cheaply to
complete your Pinnacle collection!

The book bundle is listed on e-bay. The item number is 3140957771.

Try this link for much more information:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3140957771

The bundle includes the BNW Main Book (originally $30), the BNW Sourcebook
"Ravaged Planet" (originally $25), and the Power Shield GM Screen
(originally $15). These books were published by Pinnacle in 1999. The
bidding starts at $19.99 on e-bay. Thanks.
-Roger