[DL] soul blast

here is a back and forth question from my group that has not had to come into play yet (since we have two VERY adamant sides on the matter.

Does soul blast work on the walking dead?  Do they really have a soul?  Harrowed is one thing as they have the soul of the person inside with the demon.  If it does not work on them then what else will it not work on?  Vampires?

Do you Yahoo!?