Re: [DL] [DL list] Reminder: Bay Area Pinnacle Fans Gathering is TONIGHT!

*laugh!*  No problem!  The more the merrier; we have
an entire group of young, new-to-Deadlands and Savage
Worlds players who are having a great time with it.

She's more than welcome to come to the next gathering
as well; if she meets up with my cousins we'll take
care of the rest.  :-)

Marguerite

--- John Billings <john@dwarven.co.uk> wrote:
> You complete star - i'll ask her as and when i have
> her new email - she'll post on LJ and let us all
> know what it is - fantastic.
> cheers.
> John

=====