Re: [DL] [DL list] Reminder: Bay Area Pinnacle Fans Gathering is TONIGHT!

--- John Billings <john@dwarven.co.uk> wrote:
> Talking of bay area (and not being from roun' these
> parts, i'm assuming this is calirfornia around SF),
> one of my posse is heading off to Berkeley for
> 9months from tomoz - she is a good and reasonably
> level headed player, and i've furnished her with
> copy of savage worlds to take with her.

Great!  Two of my cousins, who regularly game with my
group, are Sophmores at Cal this year.  If you can
forward me her e-mail address privately, I'll have
them look her up and bring her along!

Marguerite

=====
Alea Iacta Est!