Re: [DL] New to the game....

I second that motion! don't let the mooks take out the characters. Random
circumstantial rolls and a scuffle with a  few undead railworkers ar bad
character deaths. Mooks, and falling off of balchonies, etc are just
should just be there to soften the posse up for the big shot. Give them a
good death and they'll never forget it. Give them a lousy death and
they'll never let YOU forget it. Trust me.

Then again if they're really ticking you off you can pull the old "a rock
falls from the sky and crushes your skull" routine. Then they're a little
more civil... once they stop pouting.

Dave

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 11:07:16 -0600 "Justin Baldwin" <innovmr@hotmail.com>
writes:
> The only thing I would add to Jeff's statement is choose the right
> time and
> way to kill a charector. Watch your players and when one starts to
> get a
> little tired of their favorite old charector rig up an adventure to
> snuff
> them out. I have found that players can be resentfull if their
> favorite
> harrowed lead slinger gets pinged in the brainpan by annoymous
> bandit #4 but
> if they go thumb wrestling Stone on a box of dynomite they will
> rememberr it
> forever
>
> Justin

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!